Baby Ali's Photo Blog
Ali and Aiman's Photo Blog: Balloons!

Welcome to Baby Ali's photo blog. Thanks for stopping by.

This blog was an idea that came about as I was driving home one day. I had just created a powerpoint slide show of baby Ali to distribute to a group of my friends and I thought to myself, wouldn’t it be great if I could share the many faces of my child to the world? Hence the creation of this blog. In sticking to this theme, I shall be posting a picture of baby Ali daily, accompanied by a caption. I hope to put a smile on your face. There’s simply much too little of it these days.

I would like to thank my wife, Erma Suryati, for giving me this beautiful baby and putting up with me so far. She’s truly a superwoman. I love you, sayang.

Visited by friends so far.


Tell me when this blog is updated

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Locations of visitors to this page

>>>Baby Ali's Video Blog<<<


Sunday, March 30, 2014

Balloons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home